Course “Drawing the Nude” 2011
Course Availability Update
Jan. 20, 2010: 2 places remain.
“Drawing the Nude” is a course for those interested in the following:
- Train and develop their hand at figure drawing;
- Share with others their challenges and solutions;
- Participate in a critical analysis of the work at the end of each session..
A model is present for the duration of the course. Course Synthesis
- Level: Beginner and Intermediate
- Medium: Varies
- Total Number of Hours: 20
- Total Number of Lessons: 10 lezioni di 2 ore ciascuna
- Dates: From February 3rd to April 7th, 2011
- Day and Time: Every Thursday from 17:00 to 19:00.
- Total Number of Students: max 5
- Languages: English and Italian
- Location: Via Cardinale Merry del Val, 18 at the La Bottega dell’Artista (Trastevere)
- Cost: €350 which includes the model fees and most of the materials.
Before taking this course, here’s what you need to know:
- 1. 40% of the cost guarantees your place, the remaining 60% is to be paid the week before the start of the course. The cost is non-refundable. If you should not be able to continue the course after starting, the best solution is to find someone to take your place.
- 2. There are no “make up classes.” If you miss a lesson, you miss a lesson.
To sign up or to ask further information, please fill out the form below or call either of the following numbers: 347.2631033 or 340.5600356.