Effective Date: February 20th, 2023
Commitment to Privacy
Information We Collect and Why
Navigational Auto-collected information. Navigational information refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, date and time of your visit, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages you visited on our site. This information is used to help us understand aggregate uses of our site, track usage trends, and improve our services. Any user-identifiable information has been removed.
We analyze this data with Google Analytics to collect information about the way in which our website is used (see more below).
Personal Information. This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, address, phone number and other information about yourself. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Website, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google. Personal Information may also include Payment Information. Payment Information may include credit card numbers and billing information, using third party PCI-compliant service providers. Except for this, we do not collect Sensitive Information from you. Sensitive Information refers to credit or debit card numbers, personal financial account information, Social Security numbers, passport numbers, or similar personal identifiers.
Information we collect from third parties. From time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and publicly available sources such as social media websites.
Information About Children. This Website is not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , so that we may delete the information.
How We Collect Data
- Through the use of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers and its features. We respect the policy requirements for Google Analytics Advertising Features established by Google.
How We Use Information We Collect
Use of Navigational Information. We use Navigational Information to operate and improve the Website.
- Promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- Meet legal requirements.
Customer Testimonials and Comments. We may post customer testimonials and comments on our Website, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
Use of Credit Card Information. If you give us credit card information, we use it solely to check your financial qualifications and collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
We Never Sell Your Information. We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Retention of Personal Information. We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as long as is required in order to inform you about our services)
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymize it or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in the section “Unsubscribing from Our Communications” below.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, such as when you last opened an email from us. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
Sharing your information. We will not share your information with third parties except:
- if required under law
- if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect PADASOR’s rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
How to Access and Control Your Personal Data
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information. You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com, Attention: Privacy. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
Unsubscribing From Our Communications. You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our emails, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy was last modified on May 25th, 2018 to reflect the the new requirements under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, EU 2016/679).
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
If you are a visitor/customer located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Timothy Joseph Allen, President and Legal Representative of PADASOR, is the data controller of your personal information.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +39 3472631033